Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Where was I?

I have not made a post since . . . last Thursday? Friday I was enjoying Adam being home (and had an evening meeting for church) and Saturday our internet went out due to a big snow storm. We finally got it back today.

I've really been stuck on babystep #10. 15min declutter. I don't know why it's so hard for me to do. I have paused on moving forward on the babysteps until I can master this. Now don't get me wrong! I'm going to continue to practice what I've been practicing. And I will do the 15min declutter. I'm going to have to try different times of the day or something.

I'm doing better since Wednesday. I'm tried, getting up earlier. Adding Worship & prayer to my morning routine. I want... I want... I don't know what I want. I think I need to go to bed. 5:30am comes very early.

Thank you Lord for your many mercies & the grace you pour out on me everyday. Thank you for the blessings you shower on me and my family. May yours be the glory and honor and praise. Amen

No comments: