Thursday, November 18, 2010

Epiphany!

I realized something today. I have hit a road block in making progress with my Flylady routines. I've been trying to not beat myself up over it and give myself time to adjust to where I am it.

That's fine.

What I realized today is, I may not be making progress on my Flylady routines right now, but I am making mad progress on my new Maximize Your Mornings routines.

My new efforts in the morning area are massive. It is major changes in my life. I may not have made much progress in the Flylady changes since I started it, but I have been making major changes to my mornings! I can not expect to make changes in all areas at once. Flylady says Babysteps. And right now my Babysteps are Maximizing my mornings so I can start my days off right with the Lord. It makes much sense and I am okay with it now.

So that is that.

Yesterday thanks to Adam I actually got to bed early (on time). Tonight I have to try do the same. I feel so much when I get an appropriate amount of sleep.

Anyways I love you. I love the Loard. Lord, thank You for the people in my life that test me. It's easy to charitable towards lovely people. But you want me to be charitable to everyone, even my ultra-negative coworker. She teaches me to be patient, forgiving, compassionate and much more.

9pm time to hit the hay are try to get into it.
Night!

No comments: