Monday, November 8, 2010

I got up early this morning!

I got up early this morning! Of course if we hadn't had the time change it would have been the same time I usually get up during the week. But I'm not going to let that steal my thunder. I got up when I didn't "have" to. I could have slept in almost another hour. But I got up, I showered. I even had breakfast (which NEVER happens) and took vitamins (which NEVER happens either!)

I am really excited about this Hello Mornings! Part of me wonders if I can pull it off two mornings in a row. I just have to remember the excitement & enthusiasm I felt last night. I pray my a** off! God will help me.

Today's Flylady Babystep was #8, starting the control journal. Now I already have my routines in my phone that allows me to check them off everyday. But part of me still wants to do the 3 ring binder. So I took the binder I was using for my failed attempt at couponing, & I grabbed some of our computer recycling paper (paper used on one side but clean on the other) and ran it through a three whole punch. I then wrote out my current morning and even routines on two pages. Part of me is embaressed because I could have put more effort in, and part of me is proud because I didn't have to make it all perfect, it can be perfected with time. I'm satisfied.

Now, I am really tired, but I'm supposed to also add a 2min Hot Spot to my evening routine. I want to do it. Even if all I want to do is go to bed. I can do anything for 2min right?! Then I can go to bed so I can get up & shower again in the morning, right?!

Love you and wish you many blessings.

No comments: