Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." ~Marcel Proust~

Today I think I found a wonderful quote, that just makes me feel good! Isn't that the point of all these happiness quotes?!
"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." ~Marcel Proust~

I guess I want to let you all know how grateful I am for all of you, I don't dare start listing everyone for fear I would accidentally forget someone. You all make me extremely happy, even though we don't get to see enough of each other. You definitely make my soul blossom!!

Make sure you tell those that make you happy how much you appreciate them. It makes you and them feel good and is an easy way to feel happy! We are all blessed to have those that love and care about us. We are one big family of the heart.

This is a fairly short blog since this is a fairly simple message today. I will be somewhat sad to change the quote tomorrow, but I think the idea is important and I will continue to look for the good in all things and remember to be grateful.

Instead of an essay found on the internet here is a website. I checked out their mission statement and find that I like it. I haven't looked at the site too much yet, so I hope I'm not recommending something I wouldn't want to recommend.

http://www.gratefulness.org/

Everyone have a blessed day!
MOTH3R

No comments: